Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer Time

So before all the madness ensues when I start school next Monday, I thought I would send out an update of Steve and I from the summer. 
It was a short summer for Steve, and a bit longer for me. Steve passed his test - Step 1! Yay! Then we drove to Colorado for a needed break. We spent a lot of time at the family cabin, I hosted a painting themed bridal shower for Amanda in Denver, visited with family in the Springs, and headed back home to Omaha as the Waldo Canyon Fire was getting worse.  

 Steve and his loyal dog


Our Summer family picture

 As the Waldo Canyon Fire was starting up, such a tragedy that it was so large and destroyed so much
 Father's Day!
 Amanda's Bridal Shower Painting Party!

 Not too shabby

She's becoming a Farrell!

No comments:

Post a Comment